2.10.14

SEATED - Bang Bang

Pat

Bang Bang

So, this little story has haunted me for years for a few silly reasons, well, haunted in the sense that "nobody lets me really forget it" and it's a pain by now because it's really silly, but, when I met her, I had a bad impression of her and her best friend just because I wanted to see a concert and they wanted to talk (what? it was Fleet Foxes!… alright). Not really compatible. But, that's alright, my mistake, she's so lovely that none can really not like her. She's intelligent and feminine and articulated and so pretty in person that I feel ungainly sometimes when I'm with her.

4 comentarios:

  1. But I do love it when people prove my first impressions wrong, it's so much easier to like someone than be annoyed with them all the time isn't it? :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yes, it is, I prefer to like someone, it's so much better :)

      Eliminar
  2. :) my has been so much about thinking how first impressions can deceive you ahaha.
    but in a good way!
    i love this love declarations to your friends <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. first impressions can deceive so so much, it's also a wonderful when you can grow up of them :)
      thank you!

      Eliminar