14.4.14

105 - KOH TAO

Koh Tao 01

Koh Tao 02

Koh Tao 03

Koh Tao, Thailand, 2013



In a way, I consider Koh Tao my last real stop in Thailand. When I was there the monsoon was moving down south, even so one thing is the monsoon rain in the evenings, another this constant dark clouds and bad weather that looked like it was following me. I didn't want to go partying that's why I choose Koh Tao instead of Koh Samui or Koh Phangan, where I spent my days enjoying the jungle around the cabin, bungalow, whatever you want to call it, watching huge crabs walk around, seeing magic sunsets, walking barefoot on the streets looking for food because the rain was so heavy that sandals or shoes were just silly, surprised at seeing girls with thanaka (I thought it was a Cambodian thing), enjoying the scarce sun. 

3 comentarios: