19.12.13

MALAYSIA, MELAKA






I lost track of time somewhere... I slipped on the stairs of my bunk bed in Kuala Lumpur the morning I had to take a bus to Melaka, and I might as well be a kind of Alice, but that's mostly when I realized I don't even know which day of the week is it, I'm in a la-la-land looking for strange orangutans (mental I know).

I didn't land on my feet though (oh, the irony), what I thought was a silly slip turned my little toe completely blue. A nice capsulitis to make me slow down with a big backpack in my shoulders. I decided to stay one more night and head the next day. It was an easy trip even if my foot hurt, but I took it easy (and somewhat boring if it wasn't that I can entertain myself quite well) in Melaka and if you look past the tourist easy thing when thousands of singaporeans (what?) flood the streets of the town, there's so many hidden things to see and do.

Only, they might not be the ones you expect.

Also, Nyonya Changs are the cure to a lot of things.



4 comentarios:

  1. These are all wonderful and so colourful! Very fascinating!
    I hope your toe heals fast!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. these countries are quite fascinating! thank you, my toe feels tons better!

      Eliminar
  2. I hope you're over your injury because that's no way to enjoy Bali! :D :D :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. More or less I'm alright, it gets tense sometimes but not as bad as before, but the foam of the board has left me with amazing rashes :) even so I do enjoy Bali!

      Eliminar