22.9.13

AUGUST BREAK 03






20. Taste | 21. SomeONE old | 22. Midday | 23. Sacred | 24. Hear | 25. Sunday Morning | 26. YES | 27. Smell | 28. Favorite thing 01: books | 29. Favorite thing 02: traveling with or without moving.

I didn't finish the August Break 2013, but I came as close to it as I could, for which I'm proud because I'm usually perseverant with other things, but challenges of this kind... not so much. 


I've also re-confirmed that I'm absolutely pants at networking, I really am terrible at it. How does anyone do it? How do you do it? 

8 comentarios:

  1. Oh my, what a lovely set of pictures! And tell me about it, networking always seems so odd, I just try to go with the flow when it comes to it! Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Even though you haven't finished it, I love your selection of August break!
    I'm afraid I cannot help you about networking - being bad at it makes the two of us.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks XD
      ... and It's something I inherently difficult, right?

      Eliminar
  3. Your set of August break photographs are beautiful. I don't think i would have even reached the tenth list:)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I didn't expect to go that far either... and thank you :)

      Eliminar