6.5.13

084 - with the sun shining everything is turning yellow

309

313

314






These past days I've been waking terrified, with headaches from nerves and nightmares about leaving my work, my flat, etc, which makes me more determined to take that step. I find that when I'm scared the best way to get over it is to make something, so I really want to go to class today and work on my little print, and I'm itching to take my camera out, somewhere, anywhere, with someone to use as a model, I don't know, I want to *make* things...

Luckily this past weekend has been crazy fun, so I've been so tired that not even the usual nightmares are waking me up. Concerts, people, taking pictures, eating and drinking, and sun everywhere!

How's the sun going were you are?

8 comentarios:

  1. The sun took a break and went off to somewhere else :/
    it's raining like it's winter,tough during the weekend was great sunny weather!
    I can relate to your state of mind so well,Nit...
    *doing* always helps,acting is just a way of expressing a form of control over something,and in this case of ourselves.
    Love this pictures :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Maybe it came here, because it's sunny and summerly again XD
      You think so to? It wasn't always like that, but creativity actually kills all my fears, not as an attempt to drown other worries, but because it gives them A LOT of perspective! XD
      Thank you!

      Eliminar
  2. I am sorry to hear you've been having nightmares lately! I do hope you will get to have some nice dreams soon!
    By the way, you wanting to make things - that's the right attitude! :-)
    The photographs are magnificent and the first one is a dream!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It will pass, is just the most terrible nerves before the jump, but thank you!
      Glad to hear you think so too! It's a perfect antidote.

      Eliminar
  3. I'm glad ypu had a good weekend to calm those nerves! Also, great zenit bokeh as always :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It was fantastic, thank you! yeah, the Zenit does always wonderful things!

      Eliminar
  4. I hope you're feeling a little less stressed now, poor thing. The sun is beautiful here today, maybe the last of it before winter creeps in! I'm stuck doing homework but I may take a walk soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you, yes, I am. It's a big change and I tend to be all nervous and tense about this things. It must look wonderful now down there (or up there, it depends on the map you use ;D).. I would love to see it!

      Eliminar